Distinguish between shared and personal filters in DB

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Hi is there any possibility for me to distinguishj between shared filters and those created for personal use? For documentation purposes I need to find only those filters which are being shared...

I'm currently looking at the searchrequest table. You would guess if there were any restrictions (e.g. group or project) you would find those in the GROUPNAME or PROJECTID column. Those are all null even if my filters are restricted to either groups or projects. Am I looking at the right table?

Cheers

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Look at sharepermissions table. Entitytype will be SearchRequest.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2012

Thanks! Jobin

Suggest an answer