It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Display all resolved/closed issue today form 6am until 2pm of the day only using JQL

Hi Team. Im using report below to display all resolved/closed issue of the day from 6am until 2pm via JQL. Is there a was to make it dynamic so i dont have to input the dates?

project = "Incidents" and status changed TO (Closed, Resolved) DURING ("2019/09/23 14:00","2019/09/23 21:00")

1 answer

hi @Lyndoln Gardon 

Try this

project = "XYZ AND issuetype = bug AND status changed to closed AND updatedDate > "2019/09/24 00:00" AND updatedDate < "2019/09/24 00:00"

or

project = XYZ AND issuetype = bug AND status changed to closed DURING ("2019/09/24 00:00","2019/09/24")

Thanks,

PVS

Hi Team, thanks for the quick response. Is their a way to make it dynamic where i dont have to manually enter the date? I will need to run the script daily and get the results from the specific time only.  

Hi @Lyndoln Gardon 

You Will Save The JQL That time U will See daily Like that and get the results from the specific time only.

Thanks ,

PVS

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

273 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you