Difference between tempo timesheet & tempo prime timesheet

Deepika singh June 22, 2021

My organization wants to buy tempo timesheet.. but we are perplexed with which option we should go for, either tempo timesheet or tempo prime timesheet.

Could someone explicate the difference between the two tempo timesheets? with their  benefits & usage. 

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2021
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Could you point out where in this article it mentions Prime?

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2021

It's Timesheet Reports and Gadgets.

Note, Prime has Time Reports also, not mentioned in the article, and you may check https://bitbucket.org/tempo-io/servertimesheet/wiki/Time_Reports_for_JIRA_Cloud for differences.

Like # people like this
Deepika singh June 23, 2021

Thank you so much. @Andriy Zhdanov @Dirk Ronsmans 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Hi @Deepika singh ,

Prime Timesheet used to be a different application (from antoher company), some time ago tho Tempo acquired Prime Timesheets (https://www.tempo.io/blog/tempo-is-expanding#:~:text=We're%20very%20pleased%20to,as%20well%20as%20Time%20Reports.) and thus now you have Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Prime Timesheets

I believe Tempo Prime Timesheets (while not advertised on their website) is the legacy application from that acquisition. (did you find it just on the marketplace?)

If I were you I'd just look towards Tempo timesheets which is their main application.

Deepika singh June 23, 2021

Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans  for the info. It really helped me. 

Santiago April 26, 2022

great

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2021

Hi @Deepika singh 

I never used prime timesheet before so can't compare it with Tempo. What I can suggest is to evaluate both for some time and check which one suits your organisation requirements better. For tempo start with this documentation: https://www.tempo.io/documentation

I find tempo quite easy to use and intuitive but as I mentioned above I think you should try it yourself.

Ravi

Deepika singh June 22, 2021

Hi Ravi,

I would like to tell that i wanted to know the difference between the tempo timesheet and tempo prime timesheet. i believe you misunderstood my query.

Suggest an answer