Development tab not showing on Gira Issue - JiraCloud and Githib connector

Garney Adams September 5, 2019

I installed the Github for Jira app and authorized the Jira app in github. I don't see the development tab or commits in the jira issue.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2019

@Garney Adams 

Hi Garney

does the user you are using the right permission (View development tab) within the permission scheme that is in use?

See also

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-remove-or-edit-access-to-development-panel-701268686.html

Cheers

Kurt

Garney Adams September 6, 2019

Hi, I checked the permission scheme does have View development tab. I managed to get it working, we are using github enterprise, and you have to use the DVCS connector.

thanks,

Garney

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

@Garney Adams 

Glad to hear that, might make sense to set the issue to resolved / answered, so if other users might search for that problem will see your solution

Cheers

Kurt

Suggest an answer