Delete option not showing

Dan Knudsvig March 13, 2019

I have an issue highlighted. I am clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right. I see 5 options but none of them are 'delete'. I have admin rights. Is there another setting that needs to be changed by me or another admin so I see the 'delete' option? Or is there another fix?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2019

Check the Permission Scheme for that under Issues.

Dan Knudsvig March 14, 2019

This is what is showing for the permission scheme under Issues. Should I change these? If so, to what?

permission scheme.JPG

Like Jaewon Han likes this
Dan Knudsvig March 14, 2019

This screen shot is probably more useful:

Issue delete.JPG

Like Jaewon Han likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2019

Dan - are you an Administrator on the project? The screen print shows that only Administrators on the project have Delete - not System Administrators. 

See my screen shot here - that is what it should look like for System Administrators to be able to Delete. 

permissions.PNG

Like # people like this
Jaewon Han
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2023

it worked. thank you guys.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer