I am new to JIRA and Agile Using JIRA Agile v220.127.116.11. We just started using JIRA Agile.
We already use JIRA. Here's what I did-
1. Created a new Board and used an existing filter to pull in the Product backlog
2. Then to test things out, I created a dummy Sprint and assigned few issues to play around
3. I "Completed" this dummy Sprint to check out reporting.
4. After that, I wanted to deleted this dummy Sprint, but can't seem to find a way to do that.
5. I went ahead and deleted the board alltogether and create the new one. But I still see the
reminiscent of this dummy
Sprint against the issues (that were part of this dummy sprint)
Is there a way to delete the Sprint? If not, is there a way around this issue? I dont want to confuse
Appreciate any help i can get.
These documentations should help resolve this matter:
I found a solution to this that worked for me - not sure if it will work in all cases.
I reopened the closed sprint I wanted to delete, removed all the issues from it (edit issue, clear the sprint field). It suddenly disappeared and is no longer visible in any reporting or on the Backlog page.
Not sure if a perfect solution but fitted my needs.
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot