Default Issue Template

Adrian K September 19, 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to create a default template for the issue types bugs & improvement so users give us certain information when they report a bug / ask for an improvement. 

I followed the official documentation steps of https://deviniti.com/support/addon/server/issue-templates/latest/default-template/ 

jira1.png

When I want to set the default template to the template I created, it is not possible to send it in the search (Step "Configure default templates in a project"). I do have admin rights.

Probably the problem is that I cannot change the visibility of the template (Step "Configure template’s visibility") because I dont have the issue templates ribbon (see screenshot attached)

jira 2.png

Any ideas how I can get the default template working? Is it due to missing rights that I can not change the visibility of the template?

Best regards

2 answers

6 votes
Aleksandra Bosacka _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 21, 2022

Hi @Adrian K

It's Aleksandra from Deviniti.

After reading your post, I can see you're using templates functionality, however, it seems to come from another Marketplace app provided by the AppsDelivered vendor. :) 

Regards,
Aleksandra

1 vote
Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

Hi @Adrian K ,

I recommend you contact the vendor: Deviniti customer portal . I'm sure that they'll help you :)

Cheers,

Kate

Suggest an answer