I have a newly downloaded and installed verion of JIRA plus the GreenHopper plugin. I am having issues where I can save a new date format in the configuration, but on a project's version, the format doesn't seem to be taking affect. I ran my log scanner and this is the most found issue. Again, a new installation with a couple projets created. I haven't even gotten to creating issues yet.
GreenHopper 6.0.6 #61c59fac9a9e
could not find entity of type interface com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.rapid.view.RapidViewAO with key XX 15106 matches, last match on line 15106
MySQL Communication Link Failure 72 matches, last match on line 14826
JIRA View Custom Fields Page Performance Issues 174 matches, last match on line 14792
Unable to obtain a connection from the underlying connection pool 36 matches, last match on line 14777
Quick Searching for Issues Fails 4 matches, last match on line 13916
NoClassDefFoundError, ClassNotFoundException or NoSuchMethodException due to Incompatible Plugin 66 matches, last match on line 13243
Using an Unsupported Version of MySQL 33 matches, last match on line 13141
Upgrade on MS-SQL times out at Updating custom field 2 matches, last match on line 1615
The resolution was to change the date and time formats in BOTH the Advanced Settings and the Look and Feel settings.
I wonder if you have other third party plugins also? Im pretty sure GH will be tested quite well, without more logging for context its hard to tell when that happened. If you clear the logs and restart, is it the same, I wonder if its part of initialization...
NoClassDefFoundError, ClassNotFoundException or NoSuchMethodException due to Incompatible Plugin 66
Thats pretty bad, what is Plugin 66?
I dont think is persisted in the database, you can look at installed bunldes (same concept) via the filesystem, eg:
Also, restarting JIRA and looking at the logfile will identify each plugin as they load, and consequently allow you to locate problems assocated with specific plugins.
I've stoped JIRA, cleared the cache files, restarted JIRA, looked at the log files (no errors) and saw my date format changes in the java variables. I then tried the Version calendar picker, I can enter any date in MM/dd/yyy format, but I always get back dd/MM/yy (so if I put in 01/01/2040, it comes back with 29/Jan/40 [1940, not 2040]). I then disabled all user installed modules, reindexed, stopped JIRA, cleared the felix files, started JIRA back up without error and the problem persists.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs