Dashboard showing tickets created by specific users.

Adam December 18, 2020

Hi, 

I want to create a dashboard where I can see all tickets, specific users have created. 
Even do these tickets have not been assigned to me. This to keep track of what is happening within my team.  

Is this possible? 

Thank you. 

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2020

Hi Adam, welcome to the community. Yes you can do this for sure. Now to give you the best answer, do you simply want to display who reported issues? In which case you can simply display a filtered list based upon a project for example and include the Reporter in the list of displayed fields. You might also consider using the 2-Dimensional gadget and show the reporter in the Y-axis and maybe Status in the x-axis. However if you truly want “specific” users then create a filter that calls out those users, e.g. project = abc and reporter in (a,b,c,d...). Then associate this saved filter in the desired gadget in your dashboard. 

Adam December 18, 2020

Thank you for your replies. 

I have now successes in creating the standard layout, but now I need to refind it. 
I did an advanced search to create a custom filer. I managed to filter the project and the reporters. 

With the 2 dimensional charts, I can see all the tickets that have been created for all issues in the project. Now I would also filter out some issues that are not of interest to me. Can you help me add that to my line of "code". 

Project = "Project Name" AND Reporter = "User mail1" OR Reporter = "User mail 2"

Also, is there a gadget where I can see this as a kanban or any other way to actually access the tickets? 

Best regards. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020

Hi,

If you want to see all tickets in current sprint create a filter as below.

Project = xyz(Project Name) and Sprint in opensprints()

Save this filter and create a Two-dimensional gadget , where you can able to view

"Assignee" VS "Issutype" || Assignee VS Status || like many combinations.

0 votes
Adam December 18, 2020

Thank you for your replies. 

I have now successes in creating the standard layout, but now I need to refind it. 
I did an advanced search to create a custom filer. I managed to filter the project and the reporters. 

With the 2 dimensional charts, I can see all the tickets that have been created for all issues in the project. Now I would also filter out some issues that are not of interest to me. Can you help me add that to my line of "code". 

Also, is there a gadget where I can see this as a kanban or any other way to actually access the tickets? 

Best regards. 

Suggest an answer