Dashboard Showing Index of ALL Sprints

Alex X Maghen June 22, 2022

Seems like this should be so easy but I cannot figure it out: How do I create a dashboard which shows a list of all of the Sprints in a given Project (all, including closed, active, and up-next types). I'd also like each of those sprints to be hot-linked so that I can click the sprint to see its board. Also, I want this list to only be the sprints, NOT the items that belong to the sprint.

ANY help MUCH appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2022

This isn't something you can do without an addon (I am not sure if there is even an addon for it - but I expect there is.  You'll have to go look in the marketplace for them, but they will not be free).

The default Sprint Report gadgets are really only able to 'see' Open Sprints. 

It's worth noting that Sprints are not related to a project, they are related to a scrum board.  You can have sprints that live in a board in project X, but all the tickets are in Project Y.  

Another way to put this, is there are no Sprints in a Project, so there isn't any way to "see all the sprints in a project" because that's not how sprints work.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events