Customizing the appearance of Jira Service Desk

Robert Werner November 21, 2017

Using the cloud version of Jira Service Desk, what's the best way to customize the appearance?  I've read some forum posting on introducing a CSS file.  Where would one store this file when using the Cloud version?  On an external server perhaps?

Robert

1 answer

0 votes
Martin Orzaiz (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2017

Hey Robert,

We have a doc explaining how to customise the Customer Portal:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-the-customer-portal-732528918.html

If this isn't enough, perhaps you can try out this third-party plugin Service Pack for JIRA Service Desk. Just keep in mind Service Pack is available from versions 7.2 to 7.6.

There's also a feature request raised to Enable Custom CSS for JIRA Service Desk. Please add yourself as a watcher to follow all updates made on that feature request so you can benefit from the outcome of it. You could vote the issue too so it gets more visibility.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Martin

Robert Werner November 24, 2017

Hi Martin,

I have reviewed the first page previously and have customized JSD to the maximum extent possible given the available options.

As for the Service Pack, that only applies to the server version but we're using the Cloud version.

I have started watching the feature request you referenced.

Robert

Suggest an answer