Customize columns with a board/dashboard

Matthew Daize September 21, 2015

I would like to be able to configure a board/display so that it displays multiple columns based on the due date.

Quick Filters work like so:

• Due Today: duedate <= 1d
  • Due This week: duedate <= 7d
  • Due Next week: duedate >= 7d AND duedate <= 7d
  • Unassigned: assignee = none
  • etc.

I would like to have them viewed in a column fashion and have the items displayed below with the items of highest priority near the top:

Due Today

Due This WeekDue Next Week

Unassigned

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2015

You have to understand that a board (Scrum/Kanban), depends on an Issue Status. You maybe able to trick the board on displaying issues past due dates by updating the work sub-filter to "Project = ABC and dueDate <=1" but distributing them on different columns means changing each issues to a different status (which is very weird for me).

I will have to suggest that you use the "Filter Results" gadgets for this instead. Create 1 "Filter Results" gadget for each of your category above. You may also add "Favorite Filters" gadget on your dashboard so that you can have a quick count on each filter that you have. Give it a try and see if it will work for you.

Suggest an answer