• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customize Issues Page List Panel (Project -> Issues) add Components Edited

I keep going in circles on searching for a solution;  just can't seem to get the right wording put together. 

I have setup Components in my Project.  When I click on the Issue link on the Left-hand panel (Summary, Issues, Reports & Components) I get the page that has the Issues Filter at top and two panels below (Issues List on the left and the Issue details on the right).

The Issues List has the Type Column with the Project Label - Issue Number and Summary in the next column.

Either globally or locally to this project only, I would like to add the Components field to a column preceding the Type Column.  How is this customization accomplished (if possible)?

screen_capture_blur.png

1 answer

To the best of my knowledge, the administrator UI in Jira Server doesn't have any option to change these tab display configurations either at the project or enterprise level.  It would likely require some custom development.  If you're comfortable with that prospect, here's where I would start: 

https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/about-jira-modules/

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you