Customize Issues Page List Panel (Project -> Issues) add Components

David Rieffel January 17, 2020

I keep going in circles on searching for a solution;  just can't seem to get the right wording put together. 

I have setup Components in my Project.  When I click on the Issue link on the Left-hand panel (Summary, Issues, Reports & Components) I get the page that has the Issues Filter at top and two panels below (Issues List on the left and the Issue details on the right).

The Issues List has the Type Column with the Project Label - Issue Number and Summary in the next column.

Either globally or locally to this project only, I would like to add the Components field to a column preceding the Type Column.  How is this customization accomplished (if possible)?

screen_capture_blur.png

1 answer

0 votes
Tony Rossiter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2020

To the best of my knowledge, the administrator UI in Jira Server doesn't have any option to change these tab display configurations either at the project or enterprise level.  It would likely require some custom development.  If you're comfortable with that prospect, here's where I would start: 

https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/about-jira-modules/

Suggest an answer