Customize Issue screen for all projects

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2011

I have many projects assigned to a single screen
this is a configured Screen and all the projects are using the same fields because they are reading from only a single Screen

we have a Module field that contains different values for each Project, this module exists as drop down field on the screen

how can I a put a customized module drop down that is independant for each project

for example if i create a project A it has for drop downn Module: Mdl1,Mdl2,Mdl3,Mdl4
if i create a project B it has a drop down Moule :Mdl 8,Mdl9

and so on and all the fields are the same

Please help

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2011

You can make more than one custom field using the same name. so, you make a custom field for each project with values you like in that project, add them all to same screen, and you are done. Since for each project there is a custom field, and each is limited to a specific project, each projects screen will look the same.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2011

great Josef how do I make?

please give me a walkthrough thanks

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2011

I think I got your point,

First If I have 10 projects

I should add 10 custom fields and add these fields to the Screen

Please correct me if I am wrong

TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2011

yes, exactly. your screen will have the 10 custom fields, you'll see one in each project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events