Custom mail to an email-adresse in a custom field on an event

Søren Hansen December 8, 2022

Hi everyone
I hope some of you can inspire me. I have a team that want to send a automated email to the customer once they take the issue into their workflow.
note: The issues is created by JEMH via email.
example: The issue goes from one state in the workflow to another.
It must also be ensured that this email is not sent multiple times. Since the idea is that it should be an information to the customer that their case is taken care of.

EDIT: Hi everyone. I found a solution. I used ScriptRunner's workflow function. I made a post function on my workflow transition, and used scriptrunner to send a custom email.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Søren Hansen December 16, 2022

Hi everyone. I found a solution. I used ScriptRunner's workflow function. I made a post function on my workflow transition, and used scriptrunner to send a custom email.

1 vote
Boris Berenberg - Modus Create December 8, 2022

I think the easiest thing would be to send an email via a post function. We support this in Notification Assistant for Jira

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

This super-popular app is designed to solve use case like yours:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4977/email-this-issue?hosting=server&tab=overview

Suggest an answer