Custom fields in XML export url

Hello, 

I want to customize the columns (fields) in a XML export url.

It is possible adding "&field=fieldname" at the end of the URL, like this example where I get the summary and Priority of all the issues created by a user: 

....jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/33376061/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery="creator%20in%20(username)"&tempMax=5000&field=summary&field=priority

In this example I have no problem, but I don't know how to get fields whose names have spaces, for example a field like "&field=date end progress schedule" it does not work  ( I tried &field=date%20end%20progress%20schedule too)

Thank you

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello, I found the way.
In the field part of the url, spaces must be codefied as "+" not as "%20"

An other problem for me was that the field "date end progress schedule" is a customize feild, so in the url must be set as customfield_<number>

regards

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

564 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you