Custom Fields not showing in JEMH Post Function To: CC and BCC

Hi

I created a custom field whose value I would like to be in the To field. After creating it and going to the post function, I am unable to see the custom field in the selection list of To, cc and bcc. It is however in the Reply-To  selection list. The field is single line text field. Only some of the custom fields show in the to, cc and bcc lists.

I also checked the tick box at the bottom regarding the custom fields. I still don't see the fields in the list.

Please advise.

Thanks

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello,

Please can I ask what version of JEMH you are using? A bug relating to new custom fields not showing on this screen was fixed in 1.7.63/1.8.23.

Thanks,

Mike

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi there

It is version 1.7.47. Is there anyway to get around this issue and get the new custom fields in the selection, without changing to another version?

Thanking you

I believe that a JIRA restart will rebuild the cache that is used also.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

125 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you