Custom Field "Billable Time" missing in Project

Lanz February 2, 2021

Hey there Comm, 

i''m really confused about this issue. i want to add time tracking and billable time to my Project, but it don't shown off. I configured the Edit Screen, and so it should be there. 

Can some1 help pls?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-03 um 08.35.57.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-02-03 um 08.35.50.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-02-03 um 08.38.50.png

1 answer

0 votes
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Lanz , 

first of all, I'm guessing "Billable time" is a custom field you created yourself? Or is this a field from an app? 

This might b a stupid question, but you show the "Time tracking" tab of the edit screen. Is it possible the "Billable time" field is on a different tab? 

- Tessa

Lanz February 3, 2021

Hey Tessa,

thanks for the reply, it is an Field from an App "Tempo Team" or something, but one is a custom field, so it doesn't matter.

Nope it's not in a other tab :/

That is really weird, i don't get any clue for this.

- Ben

Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

@Lanz , 

Tempo timesheets does have Billed hours, but that can never be shown on an issue, that is data in tempo only. 
So I'm guessing indeed that those are custom fields. 

There are some other configuration possibilities that hide custom fields from screens: 

- It is not checked in the "configure fields" in the editscreen (perhaps you are using a custom view?)

- There is a scriptrunner behaviour hiding it

- There is another app installed hiding it

Do you think it's possible that there is an app hiding it? 

Suggest an answer