Custom Columns in Filter so everybody sees the same?

Hi,

I have created a new filter, added and reorded some columns and shared this filter. If another user uses this filter he doesn't see the columns I have added and he has to add the columns to this filter himself manually. This is a cumbersome task if you share a filter for many users.

Is it possible to share the filter the way I see it? So everybody sees the columns I see ?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You would need to set the order of the columns in the filter and not in the issue navigator. Go to manage filters > my filters and use the cog on the right to set the columns.

Works. Thanks :)

It doesn't work with Jira 6.3 - using the cog enables you only to delete the filter or change its basics (name, sharing...)

strange, it works now; few hours ago I had different view on my computer than my colleague on his station. When I re-created the filter, it is visible to other users without any differences. Thank you anyway.

I also cannot get this to work with the latest version of 

JIRA v1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

106 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you