Custom Columns in Filter so everybody sees the same?

Tim Kras October 10, 2013

Hi,

I have created a new filter, added and reorded some columns and shared this filter. If another user uses this filter he doesn't see the columns I have added and he has to add the columns to this filter himself manually. This is a cumbersome task if you share a filter for many users.

Is it possible to share the filter the way I see it? So everybody sees the columns I see ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2013

You would need to set the order of the columns in the filter and not in the issue navigator. Go to manage filters > my filters and use the cog on the right to set the columns.

Tim Kras October 10, 2013

Works. Thanks :)

Frantisek Trachta February 10, 2015

It doesn't work with Jira 6.3 - using the cog enables you only to delete the filter or change its basics (name, sharing...)

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2015
Frantisek Trachta February 11, 2015

strange, it works now; few hours ago I had different view on my computer than my colleague on his station. When I re-created the filter, it is visible to other users without any differences. Thank you anyway.

Allison Money September 13, 2017

I also cannot get this to work with the latest version of 

JIRA v1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Suggest an answer