Creating customer quotes

dennish_dcsorg_com April 30, 2019

I'm trying to figure out a method of creating quotes for customers in Jira Core (cloud). I can't find any marketplace apps that accomplish this. Ideally I'd like to setup a screen that has "line items" and we can choose from dropdown lists. Then when it's ready save the form as a PDF (I'd like to make it look presentable as well) with the customer info and the items along with a total.

Any ideas?

4 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2019

To generate the PDF invoices you should definitely evaluate Better PDF Exporter.

68a6fbd1-02b3-4dcf-84ff-bb58307fdf62

1 vote
dennish_dcsorg_com May 1, 2019

That looks like it might work for part of the solution. Could I add a header with our logo, address, customer info, etc and add a footer or 2nd page that has our terms and conditions?

Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2019

Sure, for that, check out an app like Xporter for Jira

1 vote
Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2019

Hi Dennis,

I think what you're looking for is the Table Grid app. Check it out here:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217571/table-grid-next-generation?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Dungle April 24, 2023

Hi Jimmy Van

Can You help me to export TableGrid via Xporter ?

I'm try many times with bellow form but still can'tScreenshot 2023-04-24 at 17.26.34.png

0 votes
Vlad - RaleyApps March 14, 2024

You can use Raley Purchase Orders to generate quotes. 

As a Finance user you simply create a purchase request which will become auto-approved (you need to set-up auto-approving budgets) and this will generate a PDF document based on your input.

You can further improve look-n-feel of your PDF document as needed to include additional data.

Cheers,

Vladimir | Raley

Suggest an answer