Creating a spint velocity chart

Omkar Borle December 2, 2020

Hi I want to create a Line chart or bar graph that has the dates of the sprint on the X-axis and the tasks completed in Y-Axis. How can I do that? can add a custom plugin if needed

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Hi @Omkar Borle,

You are referring to the Sprint report or the Burndown Chart, no? These are out of the box available for classic projects and as a Sprint burndown chart in next-gen.

You can find them from the Reports section to the left of your project boards.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Maybe I need to add that in Next-gen you'll need to enable reports first on your project by going to Project settings > Features. There you can enable them.

Omkar Borle June 3, 2021

Thanks for the reply @Walter Buggenhout  - I just added Custom Charts and now its solved - this is what it looks like. I get to know how many tasks are being completed each day Across all my projects and what is the Avg task we should aim for to complete the goal

Jira velocity.JPG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events