Creating a new blank Scrum board in an existing Project having a board already

FSEJoseph January 20, 2020

I have a project but I want to create a board with no issues. Everytime I create a Scrum Board it pulls all issues from other boards. How can I create Scrum Board without any issues.?

1 answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2020

Hello @FSEJoseph ,

There are three options for the Scrum boards: New Board based on new software project, board from existing project, board from an existing filter.

The option I see for you is to create a filter that doesn't find any issue and then create the board based on the JQL filter.

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2020

Perhaps a query where the status doesnt match any of your statuses.

status not in ("Awaiting CAB approval", "Awaiting implementation", Canceled, Closed, Completed, Declined, Done, Escalated, Implementing, "In Progress", Open, "Peer review / change manager approval", Pending, Planning, Reopened,"To Do",Resolved,"Waiting for customer","Waiting for support")
FSEJoseph January 21, 2020

Why can I not create a new scrum board within a project that has no issues/stories? I want to create a board that does not pull in stories within the project.

1.PNG

Suggest an answer