It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Creating a new blank Scrum board in an existing Project having a board already

I have a project but I want to create a board with no issues. Everytime I create a Scrum Board it pulls all issues from other boards. How can I create Scrum Board without any issues.?

1 answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez Community Leader Jan 20, 2020

Hello @FSEJoseph ,

There are three options for the Scrum boards: New Board based on new software project, board from existing project, board from an existing filter.

The option I see for you is to create a filter that doesn't find any issue and then create the board based on the JQL filter.

edwin vasquez Community Leader Jan 20, 2020

Perhaps a query where the status doesnt match any of your statuses.

status not in ("Awaiting CAB approval", "Awaiting implementation", Canceled, Closed, Completed, Declined, Done, Escalated, Implementing, "In Progress", Open, "Peer review / change manager approval", Pending, Planning, Reopened,"To Do",Resolved,"Waiting for customer","Waiting for support")

Why can I not create a new scrum board within a project that has no issues/stories? I want to create a board that does not pull in stories within the project.

1.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you