Creating a jira report that shows past assignees

Hi - I have a JIRA reporting question. 

We follow a flow where developer works on a ticket and then assigns to QA for testing and eventual release. 

Now I want to find out workload report for developer post sprint completion, except that the assignees have changed (all QA now). 

So I wrote a report with "was" operator. My query is something like this: 

project = P and sprint = 1 and status was in (foo, bar) and assignee was in (a, b, c, d) 

Now I can get the list of all the issues except that their assignees are the latest assignees. Is there a way to group issues by the assignee at the time (and show the assignee in that state)? 

Is there a better way to solve the problem? 

3 answers

0 votes
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Nov 10, 2017

Hello Gaurav,

I had similar requirements and I use Arsenale Dataplane reporting plugin.

Tarun Sapra Community Champion Nov 10, 2017

See this chart , something you mighr find interesting- http://www.arsenalesystems.com/docs/display/dataplane/Issue+Values+by+Date+Report

Hello,

The best add-on for that is AIO Reports. You can export all the history values for any field (even custom one's)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,946 views 19 22
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you