Creating a cloned issue in a different project via a workflow transition in Jira OnDemand

Patrick Telford March 31, 2014

Hi -

As part of a workflow transition I'd like to create a copy of the active issue in a different project - is this possible in the OnDemand version of Jira? I could not find any plugins that look like they would allow me to do this.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2014

No.

There is a "clone and move" plugin, but it's not available for OnDemand, and there's no work-around I know of.

Patrick Telford April 6, 2014

Thanks - annoying, but good to know.

Siddheshwar mhetre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2018

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, Anything with server with same requirement?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2018

Um, the "clone and move" add-on?

Siddheshwar mhetre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2018

Yes, can I do this on Transition issue?

Regards,

Siddheshwar

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2014

Clone Plus Plugin for JIRA currently is only available for download customers. You can vote for the OnDemand issue - JCPP-132 (you will need to be a logged in user for that, sign-up on the site).

Suggest an answer