It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Creating a QA request portal

FK I'm New Here Sep 25, 2019

Hello all.

I am looking into creating a request portal for my organisation, this portal would be expected to handle QA request.

I am thinking about a portal that will guide the requesting person through pre-generated and dynamic forms (=depending on what people select additional options and fields will become available etc.) which at the end will have work items as output which I can triage further if necessary and with which I can create dashboards and assign people. 

I would like to be able to have control over the forms and general layout of the request pages as well as the form of the output. I would also like to combine dashboards with the request form so the people who write request can see how their work items are being generated, triaged and worked on.

Would JIRA be an appropriate tool for such an endeavor and if so what would be the first stops towards this?

Thank you very much for your help,
-FK

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

229 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you