Creating Queries

robert payne November 29, 2021

We use custom fields such as Progress(WBSGantt).  if I enter a query  project = "OCSS Active Work Streams" AND status = "To Do", it works fine, but when I then add the custom field such as project = "OCSS Active Work Streams" AND status = "To Do" AND "Progress (WBSGantt)" = 100, I get no data, but if I export just the project to Excel and create pivot table using the criteria of ToDo and 100 I get one entry, any suggestions?

And part 2,  Progress(WBSGantt) != 0 works fine, but I don't get the 100 entry, but I do get various none whole numbers results. Is there a way to only pull whole numbers in the progress column that aren't 0 (zero)?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Hi @robert payne 

What type is field Progress (WBSGantt)? Also do you have issues that have set Progress (WBSGantt) with value 100?

Regards,

Seba

robert payne November 30, 2021

Yes, there is currently one issue with 100 for the progress, not sure of the field type

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

What operators jira display for you in JQL when you put field there?

robert payne November 30, 2021

The standard set: =, !=, <= etc

Suggest an answer