Created vs Resolved is showing blank screen when i am selecting the weekly/monthly/yearly progress?

Digvijay Singh Rajput December 19, 2017

Hi, I have a created v/s resolved plugin that displays total ticket but it is showing blank when i am selecting the period as weekly/monthly/yearly?

How to fix this?image.png

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2017

Hi Digvijay,

• Does this happen to any other gadgets?
  • Are you using a proxy?
  • If you enable Developer tools and look at the console do you see an error similar to the following:
    • SS2015.png

If you are using Nginx as a proxy take a look at the following article titled Using JIRA with Nginx and SSL dashboard gadgets are empty:

The JIRA gadgets need the setting X-Frame-Options to be set to ALLOW in the proxy configuration in order to display the information on the gadgets.

add_header X-Frame-Options ALLOW

Another article that may provide some clues is Dashboard gadgets showing blank when subscribing to another JIRA instance's gadgets:

If your JIRA is running with SSL and add other JIRA instance gadgets via 'Add Gadgets' > 'Gadget Subscriptions' > 'Add Subscription'. But, you see the gadget showing empty data.

Browser has some feature blocking un-trusted content or page. 

Hopefully this provides some clues and resolves the issue.  If not, please provide a screenshot of the errors from the development panel and any relevant log snippets.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer