Create shared objects permission

Brian Kayler April 19, 2018

When I login to the Global Permissions and go to Add Permission in the drop down I do not have the option to add Create Shared Object. Is there a setting that needs to be changed so that the share object permission can be added?

In trying to create shared boards our team can only create independent projects and not shared boards. 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Gurpreet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2018

the created shared object permission is same as "manage dashboard and shard filter" permission. looks like they chnage the name

Chris Sim August 1, 2018

Have been searching for the permission for like the last few months. Your comment really helps thanks!

Nick Nader - Isos Technology
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

I gave access to the public for this permission in my cloud demo instance and I still get the error trying to create a board for a project that I am the administrator and creator for...

1 vote
Amit Phillaura September 23, 2020

Worst documentation ever. Not even up to date.

Samuel Westen October 31, 2021

lol yep.

Suggest an answer