Create a filter for only a few EPICS in a project, not all.

Rocky Shaw October 20, 2019

Hello-

I am trying to create a series of filters for only few EPICS in a project, not all.  Essentially, I would like to break my project down by EPICS and then create a board based on my saved filter, and then the progress in a cumulative flow diagram (CFD).  Any suggestions?  I think I could make use of the JQL script, but unsure of how to add several EPICS in the JQL search.  Thank you.   

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2019

Hello,

You can try:

Epic link = "name of your epic"

Hope this helps

Rocky Shaw October 20, 2019

Thank you.  Yes, in theory that should work, but once selecting the few desired EPICS, and then click the Search button, a system message appears "no Issues were found...".  Very strange.  

Like Jim Lile likes this
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

Hi,

Can you try this one :

"Epic Link" in ("XXX","YYY")

Replace the x and y by your epic name.

Like Rajeev Madhira likes this
Rocky Shaw October 21, 2019

Thank you so much, Mohamed.  Works brilliantly!  

Regards,

Rocky

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2019

Rocky, i'm glad i could help you

Rajeev Madhira September 12, 2021

Thank you rocky for your question and Thank you so much Mohamed for your answer. this thread solved my problem in just a minute. 

Suggest an answer