Create Script for Jira Search issue

Samrat.bodapati@gmail.com April 10, 2018

I want to have a script which provides me the historical data from a workflow transition

--- history has been copied back in here to try to make the question make sense with the answers given ---

I want to have a script which provides me the historical data from a workflow transition.

Please create a script that shows me how many stories have been moved back to the status "In Progress" within the development workflow between a specific time frame.

i.e. issuetype = stories and changed to "In Progress" between jan and feb
-----
I want to have a script which provides me the historical data from a workflow transition.

Please create a script that shows me how many stories have been moved back to the status "In Progress" within the development workflow between a specific time frame.

i.e. issuetype = stories and changed to "In Progress" between jan and feb

1 answer

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2018

You don't need any script for it, you can do it using JQL only

status changed TO "In Progress" DURING (startOfMonth(),endOfMonth())

Instead of startOfMonth and endOfMonth you can enter the dates you want. Date format is like  YYYY/mm/dd- 

2015/05/15
Samrat.bodapati@gmail.com April 11, 2018

tried its not woking

project = "Sample  project" AND status changed TO "In Progress" DURING ( 03/010/2018,3/31/2018)

correct me 

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2018

Please see my answer and the date format I have used, use that format ( 'yyyy/MM/dd)

Your date format is not right. Please correct that and it should work then.

Suggest an answer