Create Project with Shared Configuration

Hannes January 30, 2020

Hey,

I had a Certification these days and I remember one question that confused me. It was about:

You create a project with shared configuration. Which Schemes are unique for the new project?

- Permission Scheme

- Issue Type Scheme

- Field Configuration Scheme

- Issue Security Scheme

- Workflow Scheme

Two answers are correct. But in my opinion all of them are shared with the original project. I had a look for this and only the Issue Type Scheme is not mentioned as shared in the Project Settings (but I'd say it was at least copied, so it's not 'unique').

Does anybody have an idea about this? Or maybe I don't see the forest for the trees..

2 answers

0 votes
Hannes February 12, 2020

Hm. Before I did a test, I'd even say it's the security scheme. But look at this screenshot @Pete Singleton @Fernando Bordallo ....

Screenshot.pngIsn't that shared ...???

孟慧丽 October 21, 2020

I also had a Certification and I have the same puzzle as you.

Actually, all scheme can be shard.

I think the question has no right answer. 

But when I am having the certification, I am confused too. 

111.png

Like Antoine Berry likes this
0 votes
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

I think Issue Security Scheme is the other one

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

Indeed. There are interesting views into a future where project configurations and templates are handled in a modernized (ecosystem-style) way with next-gen. :)

Suggest an answer