Create Issue Popup Design

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2011

In the create issue popup

there are Project and Issue type and button create and cancel

I need to rename Project to Product

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2011

I dont know which jira version you use, but try edit atlassian-jira\secure\views\createissue-details.jsp, around label="text('issue.field.project')" - or edit JiraWebActionSupport_en_UK.properties file in the jira-lang-en_UK-4.3.jar (issue.field.project = Project - this!) if you want it to change everywhere.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2011

i am using JIRA 4.3.4

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2011

i tried but no result

i delete work folder restarted jira services ,

yet no modification Project didn t change to Product

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 14, 2011

Is the i18n really en_UK? Surely en_GB would be more consistent.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2011

I am using the default English language,

i18n folder contain only 1 file MessageTag

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events