Content Management Atlassian Product

Freyte Navarro September 13, 2022

Hi

Is there some Atlassian product with Content Management functionality. I need a tool that can manage images of digitized files, can index them and then be able to be managed as search items by users or integrated into application searches

Thank you in advance to someone who can colaborate.

Kindly 

FANV

2 answers

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Hi @Freyte Navarro and welcome to the community

Jira could possibly do what you ask for, but under no circumstance I would consider Jira to be a content management tool. Jira is mainly an issue tracker/project management tool.

If you combine JSM with Insight, the latter is an asset management tool  which again could do the work you need. But I believe that you need to dig deeper an be certain if your requirements meet Jira's capabilities

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

And if course there is confluence  which is a team collaborative wiki platform.

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2022

And finally, jira has a template for content management. I haven't work with it, but it is worth checking it out.

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2022

@Freyte Navarro you can install a free plan of any two products and then install for a trial period of 30 days any app you wish to try it out. You can use install it anytime before the trial period ends. Perhaps you can find something suitable in the marketplace.

Like Freyte Navarro likes this
0 votes
Freyte Navarro September 14, 2022

Hi 

Than you a lot Alex, I really appreciate your comments.

Do you think that some Atlassian Marketplace product can do it?

Regards

Freyte Navarro

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events