Contemporary Jira version display of header for Sub-Task columns on the parent issue's View

What happened to displaying headers for the subtask listing?

Per Altassian documentation the setting change to enable this feature is "(warning) this is not applicable for JIRA version 4.4 and above as the view_subtaskissues.jsp file no longer exist"

So since that release the discussion of setting of the jsp file is useless. That was at least 3 significant releases ago. If this was an obscure feature request it would be understandable that this capability was lost.....but that is clearly not the case. Personally I believe displaying headers should be the default behavior. When will we regain this feature?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Boris Berenberg Community Champion Apr 26, 2013

This was never a JIRA feature, but a customization which fell outside the intent of the product. As such, it is unlikely that it will come back. If you feel this feature is necessary, then I recommend you file it as a feature request on http://jira.atlassian.com. This can then be prioritized by the dev team, and other customers can provide their feedback on the topic in 1 place.

This widget could not be displayed.

Put this in the announcement banner

<script type='text/javascript'>
AJS.$(document).ready(function() {
$('#issuetable').prepend('<thead><tr><td></td><td>Summary</td><td>Type</td><td>Status</td><td>Assignee</td><td>Progress</td><td>Order</td><td>Actions</td></tr></thead>');

});
</script>

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

59 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you