Congratulations Nic Brough for earning 100K Karma

Congratulations... @Nic Brough :-)

13 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I hadn't noticed it was approaching - I'm here simply because the old forums and the current Answers stuff have helped me so much. I know I don't ask many questions, but that's because all of you have already answered everything for me when I need help.

So, thank you for all the help, as well as the good wishes!

Same here @ Nic.

congrats @Nic!!

Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Dec 09, 2013

Congrats! :D

Congratulations @Nic

Keep on helping people like you do, it's people like you that make this community thrive!

@Atlassian : will you send him something special?

Best regards,

Peter

What a great shout, and definitley congratulations to you for being the first to reach the 100k milestone Nic!!!!

Congrats Nic!

keep on :)

Well done! Something for all of us to strive for over the next decade :).

Thank you for your contributions Nic. Karma to you!

Congrats @Nic for achieving this milestone which no other user has ever achieved . and thanks for all your help in past few years.

Rahul

Take a bow, congrats @Nic :)

I wonder what swag can @Atlassian come up with to celebrate this unique feat. Even if there is none, you have got all the Karma ;)

Congratulations @Nic Brough

Congratulations!! @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

I know this message is a little late but I really appreciate your help to the community!!

I appreciate being thanked too :-) I only do this because I get a lot back as well. I have only asked a tiny number of questions (there were more on the original forums), but I've got good answers to them, for which I am grateful, but also, there are so many other questions and answers here, I can often find something really helpful without having to ask my own question. So I'm getting out a lot, as well as trying to contribute!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

125 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you