Confluence Task List Gadget For JIRA Dashboard?

Is there a way to put a gadget on my JIRA dashboard that allows me to view my confluence task list?

4 answers

I am also not able to add the gadget. Did you find a solution?

Hello,

We use the Atlassian Cloud services, both JIRA and Confluence.  We'd like to use the Confluence Tasks but would like to be able to see all needed information on a single dashboard.  Is there a way to show the Confluence Tasks in a JIRA Dashboard - using the cloud services?  This is a really cool feature and would be awesome if we could have one dash of truth! smile

There's a Confluence Page gadget which allows you to display a Confluence page on your JIRA dashboard. You could conceivably add a task report macro to a page (reporting only tasks assigned to you) and then display that page on your JIRA dashboard. I haven't tested this but it should work.

I don't actually see the Confluence Page Gadget in my JIRA Gadget list. Do I need to add it somehow?

Same problem, the gadget is not showing up in the list. The subscription from confluence to jira is fine, I deleted and re-added it without a problem, still no gadget though.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,308 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot