Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Steps to reproduce:
Refreshing the Web page or using a different browser does not remove the link.
I just tried it with standalone Jira 6.2 and had the same issue. I can manually remove the link from the Jira side afterwards, but I agree with you: if you remove a Jira macro from a wiki page it should remove the associated link. You may want to raise a bug/improvement with Atlassian support.
Thanks, John. I just found a similar Atlassian Answers question and a JRA request...https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/124553/links-between-jira-and-confluence-are-not-removed
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-30259<< Everyone please vote for this issue if you are experiencing this problem! :)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot