Confluence - How to display a Jira Structure Gantt

Becky Brignall April 26, 2022

Hello

Set-up:

• Confluence 7.13.0

• Jira v8.20.5

I have a number of Jira Structure Gantts which have multiple columns/fields and folders.

When I use the structure.gantt macro in Confluence how do I do the following:

• Have the jira tickets clickable (like you can in Advanced Roadmaps)
  • Show the folders
  • Include all of the columns/fields

At the moment my structure is showing as a static 'image,' is not interactive/clickable, and does not show the columns/fields or folders.

Many Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2022

Hello @Becky Brignall !

At the moment, Structure and Structure.Gantt Confluence gadgets are not editable. I have made a note of your interest and will follow-up here if there are any updates to share.

I am curious about the folders and the columns. These are terms we use when referring to Structure. Currently, you can have a Structure gadget, or you can have a Structure.Gantt gadget. Are you looking for a combination of the two?

Best,
David

Alexa January 27, 2023

Hi @David Niro . Where have you noted this interest? I am interested as well. It would help our company a lot if we could expand/collapse levels of the hierarchy in the Confluence gadget on Data Center. Is there a ticket I could follow for updates?

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2023

Hi, @Alexa. I am one of the many (other) Dave's at Tempo 😉

Thank you for being a Structure user.  I will add your name to the related ticket (which, sorry, we do not expose externally).

-dave

Alexa January 27, 2023

Hi @Dave Rosenlund . Thank you to both you and the other Dave for posting on this page! I did also open a support ticket in your portal in case any followup is needed with your team there as well: https://support.almworks.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/8/ALM-34710 

Thanks!

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2023

Thanks for letting me know, Alexa.  I have linked the dev ticket to this support ticket as well.

Suggest an answer