Configure board in "Task Tracking" template

Andy McEvoy February 6, 2019

I created a project using the "Task tracking" template. Is there a way to configure the board so that tasks and sub-tasks are shown on the board? Right now, I don't even get the ellipses that allow you to configure the board settings.

I'd like the view to be like the board for a Scrum project, sub-tasks cards are visible and nested under their parent story/task.

1 answer

0 votes
Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2019

Hi Andy,

If you can't see the ..., then you aren't an administrator of that board. From here, you can either ask your board admin to add you as a board admin, or you can create a new board and share this new board with the team.

Yes, it is possible to add sub-tasks so they're nested under the parent story/task :)

mcevoyandy February 6, 2019

Sorry, but I don't think you're right. I am an admin. Choosing "Task tracking" as the template when starting the project seems to lock in certain choices.

I changed the type from "business" to "software" and can edit everything now, but I lose the ability to have a board without a sprint...

Сергей Гребеножко November 5, 2019

I also can't see ... button on board! I'm the only one user for that project, how can I configure board in this template?

Suggest an answer