Configure board (columns) is stuck on saving for a long time

Vera Valshonok November 26, 2021
I have an issue on the Jira board -
I've updated the columns and removed one of the issue types + its workflow we won't need  anymore for the project , but I don't see any way to move statuses across the columns after I've done that, and It constantly shows screen as I am saving the changes for a day already (so this screen is stuck on saving every time I open it for a couple of days already). The only step I can do is pressing Discard  which does not help in this case - pressing it brings me from the configure boards to the Board and the board. 
How can I fix this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2021

Hello @Vera Valshonok,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you are using a team-managed or a company-managed project.

It constantly shows screen as I am saving the changes for a day already (so this screen is stuck on saving every time I open it for a couple of days already)

Can you please share with us a screenshot of this screen? Just make sure to hide private information. 

Also, on this screen that is stuck, please, open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console tab if it shows any error.

Have you tried using another browser or incognito mode? This is just to make sure that there are no extensions blocking Jira from working correctly.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events