I am using a workflow with a transition from status 'Verzoek' (request) to 'In Behandeling' (In progress). I add a condition to this transition called 'The field Request Type will have to be equal to value 'Algemene vraag'. Compared as String.'
After this It is not possible to perform this transition on an issue which meets this condition.
What could be wrong here?
The problem is likely that you're comparing with the visible value of the request type. But you need to compare with the internal value Jira actually stores. I had a similar case where I wanted to condition to make it not possible to resolve an issue when the request type was set to the value "Undefined". I had to configure the condition to compare with this string
instead of the word Undefined.
I found this value by exporting an issue with the desired request type to CSV. Due to the way Jira Service Desk is kludged onto Jira, the JSD custom fields aren't exported properly and thus exposes the internal identifiers.
Teams break work down in order to help simplify complex tasks. This is often done iteratively, with tasks being broken down into smaller tasks and so on until the work is accurately captured in well-...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events