Como puedo agregar un Security Level si ya tengo todos los permisos necesarios y aun asi no me deja?

Beto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2020

Tengo un problema ya que necesio agregar un Nivel de seguridad a un schema de seguridad de issues, pero no puedo agregar mas, soy administrador y tengo los permisos para hacerlo pero ingreso a niveles de seguridad y no me deja agregar, hay algo mas que tenga que hacer?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hello @Beto

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

I understand that you are trying to set a new security level to your security level scheme, however, you are not being able to do it. Is that correct? 

Even logged as a site-admin, you can still be blocked from edit security levels by the project permissions. Please, check the following steps:

1 - Checkout if your site was moved to a free plan. If you change from a paid plan to Jira Software Free or Jira Core Free, project permissions, roles, and issue security schemes are locked in their current state and you'll need to upgrade to a Standard or Premium plan to change them, as mentioned in the documentation below:

Project permissions, roles, and issue-level security in Free plans 

2 - If you are trying to set a security level to an issue, navigate to the project related to the issue > Project Settings > Permissions > Make sure you have the Set issue security permission, as described in the documentation below:

Managing project permissions 

If both scenarios above are correctly set in your site, could you please provide us with a screenshot displaying what exactly is appearing to you when you try to create a new security level together with any error returned in the development tools of your browser?

Regards,

Petter Gonçalves - Atlassian Team

Beto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 15, 2020

Hi the problem is resolved, thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer