Como heredar el contenido de un campo en las subtask?

Maria Ines Lorenzo June 13, 2019

Cree un campo nuevo de texto libre y necesito que se copie el contenido cuando creo las subtask.

Donde se define esto?

2 answers

0 votes
usuario1JiraTutoriales August 31, 2022

Hola

En este video se muestra cómo heredar el campo a las subtareas usando reglas de automatización:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q52dD3ZvCM&list=PL-zNgq9o8x8bzQfOYSsmU0ljlWQSvjn9U&index=53&t=1s 

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2019

Hello Maria,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

You can properly copy any field from parent issues when creating sub-tasks by using the post function Copy value from Other field. These would be the steps:

- Navigate to your project > Project Settings > Workflows > Click to edit in the workflow assigned to your sub-tasks

- On diagram mode, click in the transition that creates your issue > Post functions:

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 17.09.14.png

- Add the post function Copy value from Other field, selecting the field you want to update and flagging the option Copy from parent

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 17.06.04.png

- Save your workflow draft

Let me know if this information helps.

Maria Ines Lorenzo June 18, 2019

Muchas gracias por la respuesta pero me surgen 3 dudas:

1) No comprendo el funcionamiento de la primer opcion "Copy within same issue"

2) Como indicar cuando relacionamos las incidencias con link que herede el contenido de ciertos campos?

3) Cuando relacionamos con opcion Copy from parent, hay alguna forma que al crear la subtask traiga ya el valor cargado de la tarea padre antes de actualizar? 

Agradezco desde ya la ayuda.

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2019

You are welcome, Maria!

Answering your questions:

1 - The first option "Copy within same issue" will copy a field value from the same issue to a different field in the same issue. You can use it to copy the description content to a custom text field in the same issue, for example.

2 - I believe the post function I suggested will only work for parent -> Subtasks relationships. Unfortunately, there are no post functions to perform the same action for any other kind of links, however, a third-party app can be used to achieve this, like Automation for JIRA Cloud. Let me know if you would like to have more details about the suggested plugin.

3 - using the mentioned post function, the value will be added once the sub-task is created. In JIRA Cloud, I'm afraid it's not possible to fill the field during the creating of the issue. I can not say it for sure, but I believe the app Power Scripts™ - Jira script automation provides you with this functionality.

Let me know if this information helps.

Maria Ines Lorenzo June 25, 2019

Muchas gracias por la respuesta.

Una consulta para poder solucionar el punto 3.

En el caso de issues subtareas, se puede poner readonly el campo Referencias?

La idea es que herede y no haya chance de ponerle algo por error.

Se puede quitar o ocultar ese campo solo para subtareas? o sea que herede de la tarea padre pero que no se modifique su contenido.

Desde ya muchas gracias, 

Suggest an answer