Como definir el campo Account para que al crear una issue siempre se cargue

Maria Ines Lorenzo June 18, 2019

Lo que nos pasa es que el campo Account al crear una issue tiene la opcion del Account asignado pero tiene otra opcion None.

Como hacer para que quede por defecto el valor del Account y no el None?

Gracias por al ayuda

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2019

Hello Maria,

By default, there is no system field with the name 'Account" on JIRA Application, so I believe the field you mentioned is added in one of the three categories below:

1 - A Custom field created by the site Admin of your JIRA Application

2 - A System field which has a different name when translated for English in JIRA application

3 - A custom field created by an App installed in your JIRA site

That been said, could you please provide us a screenshot displaying the field so we can check what kind of field we are talking about?

Per your description, I believe you are talking about a field with pre-selected options and not a free text. Try to perform the steps below so we can have more details if we can select the options provided by that field:

- Navigate to JIRA Settings > Issues > Custom Fields OR type GG > Custom fields

- Check if you are able to find the mentioned field. If you find it, click on the three dots > Configure (See screenshot below) and check if you are able to add or remove the options provided by the mentioned field:

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 15.46.20.png

If you are not able to find it in the Custom fields page, perform the following:

- Navigate to your project > Project Settings > Fields > Actions > Edit

- Find the Account field and provide us a screenshot of the description.

Let me know if this information helps.

0 votes
Redcrip May 21, 2021

hola buenos dias tengo problemas con mis paguinás ya que siempre mi dispositivo faya o es hackeado no puedo auditar informacion sobre proyectos que yebo én estos dias  se me dificulta aser barios procédimientos ya que mi identificación esta en mal estado no e podido identificarme conlos formularios 

Suggest an answer