Changing columns in filter subscription Jira Cloud emails

Natalia Lezhai January 23, 2019

HI there,

Is it possible to customize the columns sent via email from Jira filter subscription. On Jira Cloud. 

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

Hi @Natalia Lezhai,

Yes . you can change. Select the filter column as shown below. In the subscription mail you will only the selected columns

filter columns.PNG

Natalia Lezhai January 23, 2019

Hi @Sreenivasaraju P where exactly is this Columns tab? In the email they are not choosable.

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

Columns tab in on the right side of the issue navigator screen

Ajay Goud December 12, 2021

How we will add fields to column in filter subcription if there is no issues found.

Means we can't find column option if there is no issues found for filter

Mariusz Polak February 3, 2023

it's a confirmed bug: JRACLOUD-60154

Mya.Hauck March 31, 2023

Hi @Sreenivasaraju P 

Does this mean that the columns will change for my subscription every time I change my columns anywhere, no matter the filter I am on?

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2023

Not every. You can set column for each filter separately. If you change the columns of one filter, it will reflect the subscription that filter only. It won't affect other filters and their subscriptions.

0 votes
Helen Yakubovich March 20, 2023

-

Suggest an answer