Change workflow scheme for many project using CLI or Script runner

fjodors
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Hello

I'd like to change workflow scheme for many project.

I checked articles and I see that CLI (command line interface) allows to change project schemes- i can execute command like this

--action updateProject --project "<projectKey>" --workflowScheme <workflowschemeID>

but how can I execute this command for many projects?

is there something like

--action updateProject --project IN ("<projectKey>", ...) --workflowScheme <workflowschemeID>

?

2) is it possible to create the same function in Script runner?

Thanks,

Fyodor

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Use runFromProjectList, runFromList, or similar to run the same action against a number of projects. You would use the @project@ replacement variable. In the case of workflow schemes, the scheme must be compatible with the existing scheme (no issue migrations required).

0 votes
fjodors
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2014

Hi Bob

Thank you for advice, unfortunately my changing scheme procedure is asking about issue migration also. So I am going change schemes manually or directly in database.

Thanks,

Fyodor

Suggest an answer