Change credit card

Murilo Viriato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2023

my organization isnt able to access Jira Software because of payment issues. I cant find where to change the credit card

4 answers

1 vote
Adam Stuchlík May 6, 2024

Hi I know this post is old but there is no correct answer as far as I can tell.

Atlassian has two billing systems which can be confusing, as most of the documentation revolves around the one where you put the credit card details in the Billing administration zone.

If you are unable to follow the instructions because you cannot see the options which are shown there, try going to my.atlassian.com
This is a billing space where, considering you are organization admin, you will see your license information right on the main page. There you can change your credit card details.

If you do not see the licenses, you will probably also need to add your account as the billing detail, but for me this is not necessary.

Hope it helps.

Nicolas Vanhove
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

it's crazy that this isn't obvious.

1 vote
Joseph nwokpoku April 11, 2023

i can't find where to change credit card

0 votes
Joe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 24, 2024

Also can't find where to edit payment method. clicking "manage" next to a product only lets me view/change the subscription plan but no sign of any payment method or billing details.

0 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2023

Hi @Murilo Viriato  Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Only System Admin can update Billing details. Kindly follow steps mentioned in below link

https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-payment-methods/

Click Setting icon >> Billing >>Select "Manage Subscription" >> Billing Details >> Add Payment Method. 

Thanks,

Vikrant Yadav

brent.hudson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 29, 2023

This no longer works.

Like # people like this
UHAT Technology
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 18, 2023

Same, I can not find anywhere in the settings or billing section to update or change payment method and I'm logged in as the admin.

Like # people like this
David Bell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 29, 2024

I'm Org Admin for my organization and the steps above don't work. Figuring out how to pay you shouldn't be this hard. 

Like # people like this
Gus Martinez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 28, 2024

Anyone figure this out?  I have the same issue and I am an org admin.

Like Dennis Wu likes this
portia cantutay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 2, 2024

same here! how are we going to update our credit card details? 

Like Keri Mason likes this
Sehreen Jafry April 21, 2024

Did someone figure this out? Because I can't see to find it as well.

Keri Mason May 29, 2024

I'm looking to update our company credit card. I'm org admin. Has there been an update?

Adam Stuchlík May 29, 2024

Hi @Keri Mason try my solution I have written above. Hope it helps!

Like # people like this
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2024

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 10.34.44 AM.png

Like Keri Mason likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events