You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Join now to unlock these features and more
when we filter in the JQL for a version and add someone in the filter. In the background the issues were filtered. When i unselect the selected version the filter still exists. I only can resolve this by delete the version jql option and add them again.
Any help ?
Jira 9.9.1 Data Center
1. Sprint field
2. Add Sprint to filter -Sprint was added correctly - issues changed in the background
3. Unselect Sprint - Now you see the sprint still exists - issues doesnt filter
4. Add another Sprint to filter - old one exists again - you can also search for the old one
Hello @Alexander Kreß
I don't think I understand your situation.
Can you provide screen images to illustrate each step?
1. Show the "filter for a version"
2. Show "add someone in the filter".
3. Show "in the background the issues were filtered"
4. Show "i unselect the selected version"
5. Show "the filter still exists"