Cant find button to save a webhook

John Day
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2020

I'm trying to create a webhook for MS Teams, and while i can fill everything out, there doesn't seem to be a button to save/add the finished webhook. What am I missing? The "Create a webhook" button I initially hit to bring up the detail interface is greyed out.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

Hi @John Day , 

the "Create a webhook" button is greyed out once you are in the configuration menu for the webhook, you will need to click on the "Create" button at the bottom of the form : 

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 10.54.45.png

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

John Day
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2020

I facepalmed hard - had the window unmaximized, so the last few pixels on the page weren't visible. Found the button. Thanks for showing me where to look

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

You're welcome ! Don't hesitate to mark this answer as Accepted so that others can find it later :)

Thanks, 

--Alexis

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events