I have set up the SVN repository path in my Jira software project. I can click on it and it is shown in fisheye. So I guess it is set up correctly. We are using smart commits. However we cannot see commits for an issue in the Development tab, but somehowe, it shows up in the activity tab.
Am I assuming wrong that svn commits can be seen from jira issues? Beacuse, we can see crucible reviews and bitbucket commits.
- Smart commits in Fisheye (v.4.5.0) are enabled.
- Application links in Jira Software (v. 7.5.2) are all with "Connected" status. However there are no options for Smart commits for Fisheye / Crucible link configuration. OAuth (impersonation) is used for connecting between Fisheye/Crucible and Jira.
- Fisheye aplication links are set and connected.
- FishEye user is in the group jira-administrators and jira-software-users which both have Application access to Jira software.
- Permisson View Development tools is set to "Any logged in user".
Is there something I am missing?
I want to see if re-indexing the Subversion index helps:
Choose Advances and set it to
0 * * * * ?
Click update , go to the JIRA issue and refresh the page after a minute.
Let me know if that works and we'll go from there.
When you say "Edit Subversion Index Update Service" do you mean in Jira or in Fisheye? Because, we don't have any subversion plugin for Jira.
Do we need Jira subversion plugin? If so, the words on the plugin page "This plugin is no longer being actively developed, and there are no plans to make it compatible with Jira 7.4 or above." are not very encouraging.
Is there a another way to reindex the svn repository?
For the record, we have tried reindexing the svn repository in fisheye, but it got stuck on Indexing changsets. It has been like that for days.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs